Photographs of writers at work.
Note how many standing desks! See also a great book on the subject, The Writer’s Desk.
Filed under: work spaces
I N T E R S T E L L A R [ LISTEN ]songs that make your head spin, moon walking, star gazing songs. i could lie down on the floor and close my eyes and jupiter could be so close. please don’t go, i love you so.
<a href=”http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-7564109-11687170>Captain Jack’s Original Hypervodka</a>
<a href=”http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-7564109-11687170>Today it’s on Teefury.com for $11 as a shirt.</> You can get it on various other things at Redbubble and http://society6.com/meganlara/captain-jacks-original-hypervodka#1=45Society6.
<a href=”https://www.etsy.com/listing/195252033/pre-order-captain-jacks-original?ref=shop_home_active_8”>I’m also offering a pre-order of 11”x17” posters of the design for $20 in my Etsy store. </a>Check them out too!
This is a collab by <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/mLARAart”>Megan Lara</a> and Omega Man 5000! We based it off of a Captain Morgan logo/poster. It’s jam packed full of Doctor Who references, so I hope you all like it! You can get it many places.
I don’t see a lot of Captain Jack artwork out there, so I was glad to finally be able to do one. The idea was all Harry’s though. <3 Even if you can’t afford to buy it, any shares/likes/comments/etc. are appreciated. :D
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”." -(via sunflower-mama)
Doctor Who meets Indiana Jones, by Pink Havok.
It’s not everyday you get to dance in the rain with a friend #summer #monsoon
Anonymous said: Hey I can be whoever you want me to be
That sounds wrong and amazing at the same time 😄😄😍
Recent development..started keeping a beard..feels better then the clean shave look I used to have..lol
Anonymous said: Sometimes you need to accept that certain people are completely hopeless
God damnit…why do you have to ask anonymously..makes me want to keep scratching my head..but in the the great words of lex luthor.”I am a man,I hope”
ALL-NEW X-MEN #29 (Release date: July 9, 2014)
Full preview can be found here.
This all looks pretty cool, but one question: Why on earth would Angel need a motorcycle?
and you will actually find out, gasp, in the issue!
“I can’t be the only one to think that kevin bacon would play handsome jack perfectly. “
X-Men Days of Future Past by Felipe Massafera
Homage to Uncanny X-Men #141
Live my life around a picture taken when we met